RKI is proud to offer this version of our Eagle portable gas detector. The Eagle Transformer Gas Tester is capable of detection of flammable gases and vapors in inerted environments, using a unique two-pump dilution sample system. This allows uses of a catalytic bead (pellistor) type sensor for LEL detection of virtually all flammable gases and vapors, including hydrogen. The two pump design gives the Eagle the capability of sampling from a positive or negative pressure transformer. Other unique EAGLE features include PPM or LEL hydrocarbon detection at the push of a button. The EAGLE has a strong internal pump with a low flow auto shut off and alarm. This allows for quick response and recovery from distant sampling locations. It also includes a second pump to provide dilution air for the LEL sensor, with the two pump approach helping to compensate for changes in sample. The EAGLE will continuously operate for over 20 hours on alkaline batteries or 12 hours on Ni-Cads. With its ergonomic design and large glove friendly buttons, the EAGLE offers easy access to controls such as autocalibration, alarm silence, demand zero, peak hold and a wide variety of other features. Each channel has two alarm levels. The two alarm levels are user adjustable and can be latching or self resetting. Rugged, reliable, easy to operate and maintain, the EAGLE is the solution for just about any portable gas monitoring situation where inerted environments must be tested.
- Simultaneous detection of hydrogen and oxygen
- PPM / LEL hydrocarbon detection
- Powerful long-life pump
- Low flow pump shut off and alarm
- Built-in tow pump dilution system for LEL measurement in inert atmospheres
- Security “Adjustment Lockout Switch”
- Up to 20 hours of continuous operation
- Alkaline or Ni-Cad capability
- Autocalibration / single gas calibration
- Internal filters, oil mist, hydrophobic, & particulate
- Ergonomic RFI/EMI/chemical/weather resistant enclosure
- Intrinsically safe design, intended for Class I Division 2 hazardous locations
There are no reviews yet.