Call 636-583-9393 For Price and Availability
Bonded (SM) Pads share the same features as our dimpled meltblown pads, plus an extra layer of spunbond polypropylene that is bonded to the top to make the pads and rolls low-linting on one side and highly absorbent on the opposite side. The bonding process increases the strength and durability of the pads and rolls so they can be perforated like a paper towel. Perforations will help reduce waste and allow you to use the exact amount needed for the job. These pads and rolls are the best of both worlds—the lint-free top sheet side can be used to clean and wipe tanks, tools, walls, etc. without leaving lint, you also can use the meltblown side for quick absorption of fluids.
• Dark gray pads hide grime, which makes pads last longer.
• Lint free top sheet makes it stronger and more versatile than standard meltblown.
• Stronger tensile strength than the dimpled pads
• One side is lint-free that can be used for wiping
• Perforated every 7.5” vertically and 19” horizontally to waste less
Low-linting & highly absorbent
Durability Rating ★ ★ ★ ★
One layer of spunbond fabric is bonded to a single layer of meltblown polypropylene.
• Water-based chemicals