H2S – Low Voltage (TX-6-HS) & H2S – Line Voltage (TX-12-HS)
The TX-6-HS Low Voltage and the TX-12-HS Line Voltage monitors provide automatic fan control to help maintain acceptable levels of Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) in refineries, pulp and paper mills, waste disposal and other commercial facilities – Can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with Macurco controls panels and other systems – ETL Listed
- 12-24VAC or 12-32VDC input (TX-6-HS)
- H2S – Line Voltage (TX-12-HS)
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-50ppm of H2S), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop
There are no reviews yet.