MSA ALTAIR® Single-Gas Hydrogen Sulfide Monitor features patented MSA-built button sensors and electrochemical sensors coupled with LED/audible/vibrating alarms. Monitor featuring stainless steel and solid electrolyte construction nearly prevents sensor leakage. Monitor has rubberized armor housing with excellent dust/water protection which is highly resistant to RFI and has one-button operation that offers heightened safety along with enhanced durability. It has no-miss triple alarm system that contains bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm and an internal vibrating alarm. Monitor automatically records the last 25 alarm/test events and can transmit data by connecting to MSA link via built-in IR communication port. Monitor operates at -20 to 50 deg C and 10 – 95% RH, non condensing humidity. Monitor with 25 shared events transmits data via MSA infrared adapter on a PC using MSA five star link version 4.3 software while transmission time is maximum 60 sec. Monitor with IP67 ingress protection has 95 dB audible alarm which is ideal for toxic and oxygen detection. Monitor with low 10 pmm and high 15 pmm alarm set points is a bright choice for market-leading, cost-effective gas monitors. Monitor with high lifespan patented sensors operates for over two years and delivers high performance.
- Sensor options for CO, H2S and O2
- Patented electrochemical sensors and MSA built button sensors
- Stainless steel and solid electrolyte construction virtually eliminate sensor leakage
- Automatically records the last 25 alarm/test events and can communicate data by connecting to MSA Link via built in IR communication port
- No miss triple alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberized armor housing and one button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
- Designed for superior lifespan patented sensors operate for over two years and high performance, the ALTAIR single gas detector is the smart choice for market leading, cost effective gas monitors
- Features sensor options for carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen coupled with LED/audible/vibrating alarms
- Superior dust/water protection, high RFI resistance, and one button operation provide heightened safety, plus increased durability and ease of use
There are no reviews yet.