RKI’s Model EC-500 is an indoor monitor that detects Carbon Monoxide (CO) with a range of 0-150 ppm. It’s a sleek low profile design which lends itself to laboratory or commercial applications. The EC-500 comes ready to operate with a simple wall mount bracket and 10 foot power cord. If Carbon Monoxide is present, the user is notified by an audible alarm tone and multicolored LED display.
The EC-500 uses a fast responding low-cost plug-in style electrochemical sensor. This long life sensor is field-replaceable with no special tools required.
- Compact, wall mounting design
- Highly visible 3 color LED digital display
- Power cable can enter from any direction
- Stores alarm summary data
- Built in audible and visual alarms
- 115 VAC operation
- Relay outputs for annunciation of alarms
- Low cost plugin electrochemical sensor
- Iron and steel industry
- Boiler rooms
- Vehicle service areas
- Engine testing
- Shipping / receiving docks
- Multi-occupancy residences