Gas detection should not be complicated. The Beaconª 800 is gas detection simplified.
The Beaconª 800 is a versatile, low cost fixed system controller for one to eight points of gas detection. It is microprocessor controlled and is capable of accepting up to 8 separate 4-20 mA sensor transmitters which can be either 2 or 3 wire. The Beaconª 800 can be powered by either 24 VDC, or 85-264 VAC. It is simple to operate and comes complete with a wall mount installation kit.
The 2 large digital displays have backlighting and easily identify both the gas type and the gas concentration for all 8 channels simultaneously. The Beaconª 800 is housed in a NEMA 4X rated case for a weather tight seal. This case design complies with lock out / tag out standards and can be fully secured. An external reset switch allows alarms to be silenced from outside the controller housing. The bottom mounted wiring hubs allow for easy wiring.
With 3 amp rated relays, the Beaconª 800 can be wired directly to a variety of devices like alarm horns, buzzers, or lights. This eliminates the need for costly external relays from the controller to devices. RKI offers the industry’s widest selection of standard and toxic gas detection sensors, which can be utilized with the Beaconª 800, providing gas monitoring protection for almost any application.
- Capable of up to 8 separate channels
- Digital display of all 8 channels simultaneously
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 85 to 264 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2+ years typical)
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels per channel
- Common alarm and fail relays
- Relay rating 3 amps, form C
- Low cost versatile solution
- Petrochemical plants
- Water & wastewater treatment pants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Gas, telephone, & electric utilities
- Parking garages
- Manufacturing facilities