The Beacon 410A is a highly configurable, microprocessor-based, flexible and easy to use 4 channel gas monitoring controller. It simultaneously displays the gas type, readings, and status for four channels of gas detection. It can monitor any combination of direct connect sensors (LEL, O2, CO2, and toxic gas sensors), as well as any 4-20mA transmitter.
Each channel has up to three fully configurable alarm points. A built-in silenceable audible alarm alerts you to alarm conditions. Each channel also has two dedicated fully configurable relays and there is a bank of common relays as well. The common relays can optionally be configured as additional relays allowing up to 3 alarm relays per channel. Each channel provides a 4-20mA output signal. A digital Modbus interface for remote logging of data via a Modbus network is standard. A Min-Max feature retains high & low peak readings for review at any time.
A fully configurable, high visibility strobe is available as an option. The unit can be powered from 115/220 VAC, or an external 24 VDC source. A trickle charging battery backup feature with battery assembly is also available as an option.
All features and functions of the Beacon 410A are controlled by easy to use menus on the OLED display. All features including form-C relay contacts of the Beacon 410A are built into the unit so you never need to purchase or maintain any “add-on” cards or components.
- Simultaneously control up to 4 gas monitoring channels
- OLED display of all 4 channels
- LEL / O2 / CO2 / toxic direct connect sensors
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter, 2 or 3 wire
- Up to 3 programmable alarm levels per channel
- Up to 3 configurable alarm relays per channel
- 4-20 mA analog & Modbus digital output standard
- 115 / 220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Audible alarm with silence feature
- RFI / EMI Resistant
- Alarm reset switch
- Built in trouble alarm with relay
- Weather and corrosion resistant NEMA 4X enclosure
- Petrochemical plants
- Water & wastewater treatment pants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Gas, telephone, & electric utilities
- Parking garages
- Manufacturing facilities