NH3 – Low Voltage (TX-6-AM) & Line Voltage (TX-12-AM)
The TX-6-AM Low Voltage & the TX-12-AM Line Voltage monitors provide automatic fan control to help maintain acceptable levels of Ammonia in refrigeration, warehouses, hockey rinks and other commercial facilities – Can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with Macurco control panels and other systems – ETL Listed
- 12-24VAC or 12-32VDC input
- 100-240VAC input
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-100PPM of NH3), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop
There are no reviews yet.